Mediterranean Collection – “Kazalla”
- The finest selected French Oak aged and smoked to perfection.
- Sophisticated and on-trend colors to match your home décor.
- Wire brushed surfaces with slightly distressed edges and ends.
- Engineered 4mm sawn veneer and sealed with 8 coats of Valspar for enhanced resistance and durability.
- Truly elegant 8″ wide and 72″ long boards (75%) with 9/16” thickness.
- Sqft/Carton: 24.41
The ageless antique allure of Mediterranean floors has been lovingly reborn. Artisans begin a meticulous process by hand-selecting fine French Oak, milled into precise planks of 8-inches wide and six-feet in length. An unprecedented, signature double smoking technique is then used to age the natural Oak grain and lock in heirloom-caliber colors. Surfaces are then lightly scraped, and edges and ends are carefully hand-carved. Experience the allure of ageless antique beauty for yourself! Click images below for more details.
Hardwood is a natural material that responds organically to other natural elements. While our color tones start out uniform, the aging process begins immediately upon unpacking, with tones varying from plank to plank and room to room depending upon exposure to natural and ambient lighting as well as the environment itself, including relative humidity and airflow. This process is as natural as hardwood itself. We invite you to embrace the “perfection of imperfection” that only adds to the innate beauty and authentic character of naural hardwood flooring. Just as in nature itself, your new wood is doing what it was made to do!