Although there are many types of flooring options available such as laminate, bamboo, marble, concrete, etc., few offer the kind of advantages that vinyl flooring does. In this blog, we’ll be taking a look at why vinyl flooring has become one of the most sought-after flooring options for countless homeowners. We’ve listed some points for this purpose. Let’s take a look at them.
1. Every homeowner wants to have the best flooring for their house at an affordable price. Vinyl flooring is one such flooring that will add beauty to your space without costing a fortune. Although vinyl flooring is affordable, do keep in mind that its cost varies depending on the thickness, pattern, and brand selected.
2. Vinyl flooring wouldn’t be so famous if it had only a single or limited finish. Homeowners have a plethora of options before them in terms of colors, looks, and patterns. For example, you can get vinyl flooring simulating wood, stone, or tile patterns. Hardwood flooring is known for its expensive cost but with vinyl flooring, you can enjoy the former’s amazing appearance in every room of your house without the difficult installation and high prices.
3. Concerned about its durability? Don’t be as engineered vinyl such as wood plastic composite (WPC) is known for its incredible strength. Apart from its amazing durability, WPC vinyl is also famous for being waterproof and softer under-foot.
4. Vinyl floorings of a decade ago used to get a lot of complaints regarding stains and dirts. This made it difficult for homeowners to easily maintain vinyl flooring. But modern varieties of vinyl floors do not pose these problems as most of them come with a protective coating that doesn’t allow spills and splashes to develop stains. You can easily wipe them off and maintain the flawless appearance of your flooring.
5. Earlier, vinyl rolls used to make installation a long, tiring process. But with the introduction of vinyl tiles, installation has become so simple that most homeowners can install the flooring all by themselves. These tiles have adhesive at the back, which easily sticks to the desired place at once. Another advantage with these tiles is that when a stain or scratch becomes too visible or hard to get rid of, you can just take out the stained tile and replace it with a new tile instead of removing the whole flooring.
As you can see, vinyl flooring offers homeowners several advantages over other flooring solutions. If interested, you can get in touch with Wholesale Woodfloor Warehouse and buy top-quality vinyl flooring at a great price. We offer a variety of vinyl flooring options such as hardwood, laminate, wood, and engineered vinyl flooring. Our Rubicon hardwood flooring is one of the best in the market. Feel free to contact us to know more about our flooring options.